Well…the last two months have been memorable! August and September 2021 have been our busiest months to date:
• We celebrated our 1-year birthday!
• Supplied to 15 weddings across Shropshire and the West Midlands!
• Attended six markets in August!
• Sold out at Shrewsbury Food Festival – our first major trading event!
• Sold out at Ginger and Spice Festival!
• Sold over 5500 macarons over 2 months!
And finally, whilst not macaron related, I had my first holiday since starting the business and went down to Cornwall with my girlfriend and returned with her as my fiancé (Mrs. Macaron!).
I think it’s fair to say this summer has been busy but we aren’t taking our foot off the gas just yet – got a wedding to pay for after all!
On Sunday 3rd October, The Shropshire Macaron Co is trading at Dudmaston Hall with Made in Shropshire and the following weekend you can find us back in Shrewsbury Square again with Made in Shropshire (Saturday 9th October) as usual on the 2nd Saturday of the month.
As well as this, I am working on bringing out something new in time for Christmas, so stay tuned for that!!
Anyone who has managed to find us at our market stalls or has ordered online the last few months – it honestly means so much that you are supporting my business and passion, working in the food industry.